Subjects and Threads

Mutley

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just a suggestion guys - I'm as guilty as the next man here . . .
We went a bit 'off topic' on the 'Anyone else got one' subject. How about we post some new ones like 'pic of my beastie' ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) , or 'Millbrook test drive' or 'paint problems' ??
At least that way we can search back at a later date as this section seems to be growing at last /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Jon

Good idea m8. We'll look busier in here too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Paul

Well hello hello

I have recently landed from the land of beemers and scoobies. I cannot believe it has taken me so long to get here. I am the ultimate petrolhead and I have had just about most things over the last 20 years including a Lotus Turbo Esprit, a pretty decent Porker Carrera sport, several C and E class Mercs, nine different BMW;s from 3 to 7 series and was shocked to discover the build quality of my very first Audi S4 just four years ago. As I change my car about as frequently as my socks (and almost as frequently as Mutley) I was on my first A8 4.2 quattro sport within ten months. Then came the weird phase when my partner and I decided to give up on lead weight depreciation and downgraded our cars in order to buy a house in South Africa. For the past 21 months we have been having a hoot in a Civic Type R (for the other half) and I have been reliving my youthfull years in a Scooby WRX which I bought new and immediately wacked on the Prodrive performance pack. However the lure of something more luxurious has been unbearable in the last six months and two weeks ago I indulged in a 2.5 year old S8. I am now once again in build quality heaven. I will be here for ever I think.

I am now working on a cunning plan to explain to the other half why we should really keep all three cars (no I haven't sold one yet) in order to keep the S8 in pristine condition for the foreseeable future.

Wish me luck.

Tony