Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Subjects and Threads

Just a suggestion guys - I'm as guilty as the next man here . . .
    We went a bit 'off topic' on the 'Anyone else got one' subject. How about we post some new ones like 'pic of my beastie' ( [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ) , or 'Millbrook test drive' or 'paint problems' ??
    At least that way we can search back at a later date as this section seems to be growing at last [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]
    Jon

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Re: Subjects and Threads

Good idea m8. We'll look busier in here too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Paul

Reverse Gear

Status

Well hello hello

I have recently landed from the land of beemers and scoobies. I cannot believe it has taken me so long to get here. I am the ultimate petrolhead and I have had just about most things over the last 20 years including a Lotus Turbo Esprit, a pretty decent Porker Carrera sport, several C and E class Mercs, nine different BMW;s from 3 to 7 series and was shocked to discover the build quality of my very first Audi S4 just four years ago. As I change my car about as frequently as my socks (and almost as frequently as Mutley) I was on my first A8 4.2 quattro sport within ten months. Then came the weird phase when my partner and I decided to give up on lead weight depreciation and downgraded our cars in order to buy a house in South Africa. For the past 21 months we have been having a hoot in a Civic Type R (for the other half) and I have been reliving my youthfull years in a Scooby WRX which I bought new and immediately wacked on the Prodrive performance pack. However the lure of something more luxurious has been unbearable in the last six months and two weeks ago I indulged in a 2.5 year old S8. I am now once again in build quality heaven. I will be here for ever I think.

I am now working on a cunning plan to explain to the other half why we should really keep all three cars (no I haven't sold one yet) in order to keep the S8 in pristine condition for the foreseeable future.

Wish me luck.

Tony

1st Gear

Status
    By The Hole in the Wall, Kent, U. K. (The 1st Hole in the Wall not the International one!)

You clever little S#D! True class will always shine through. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]