A8 qattro for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnb

Reaction score
i just listed this in the for sale section.
its an R plate A8 quattro with all the whistles and bells.Its got less than 50,000 genuine miles on the clock with a full service history.good serviced auto box,leather,ice cold air con etc etc.its dark green with alloys. been parked on my front for two years.Regularly started and run.It was parked the last time petrol went through the roof. I took it for an mot 18 months or so ago-have the failure sheet-and it needed a rear spring,two tyres a fog light bulb and that was it.I have a growing family with more cars and need the space.I planned to keep this but with five cars its becoming obvious it wont be possible.The car was cat d when it was almost new.It was flood damaged. It has an alloy frame so no worries there.There are no issues from this i can see. Was owned by my father before me for three years i think and i have owned it for five or six. If i cant sell it here its off to e bay. The body must be close to £1,000 in ally and the engine and box would make the basis for an awesome kit car co im sure there must be a buyer for it somewhere. I am reluctant to break it for parts as its such a good car.

is this not a desirable model? 120 views and no comment? £1,000 will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.