2013 A6 Tdi Instant MPG display?

Rudders

Reaction score
Hi All

I've just picked the above up this morning as a courtesy car whilst by B8 A4 is in for some work. I can't see how to get the instant mpg to display, only the average (and this only seems to be for present journey, not 2 options for current journey and total).

I've hunted through the menus but can't find anything, can anyone tell me where to look or is it not available?

Thanks

Have now managed to find the long-term memory as well as the short-term. Still no luck on the instant MPG though

keep cycling through the displays with, the button on the bottom of and the rocker button on the end of, the wiper stalk?

Select trip computer using the left thumb roller, the scroll up/down u til you get to a horizontal bar chart thpe display. The position of the bar shows the instant .pg as well as the average mpg. It's not shown in numerical form like on the B8 which I think was a better DIS

Select trip computer using the left thumb roller, the scroll up/down u til you get to a horizontal bar chart thpe display. The position of the bar shows the instant .pg as well as the average mpg. It's not shown in numerical form like on the B8 which I think was a better DIS
...and if you scroll all the way to the end you get a journey summary screen and finally the long term journey data