Hi Everyone - I bought my 1st Audi A6

jazzysingh

Reaction score
Hi All,

I used to be over at the A3 forum but after 1 short year of ownership I really needed a bigger car.

For those who don't know, I had a 2007 2.0 tdi Sline Audi A3 and I now own a 2007 tdi Sline Audi A6.

The difference is very noticeable and after 2 days of ownership I am so pleased with the A6.

That's a brief history about me, I look forward to reading more on this forum and speaking to fellow A6 enthusiasts and if any has any 20" rims they want to donate to me my door is always open :p

Attachments

• Big Daddy.jpg
    Big Daddy.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: Tuddie
I made the same move just over a year ago now, A3 3door to an A6 sline, theyre a great car, dont know how I managed without all the extra room now.

Reactions: jazzysingh
I went from an a4 cabriolet to my lovely big A6, I love the car, and yep if anyone wants to donate a set of 20 inch rims I would come and pick um up, never mind the door being open lol :p
I got 19" rotors on mine, and I must say, they do look good, get looking on eBay mate !!DSCF0923

I made the same move just over a year ago now, A3 3door to an A6 sline, theyre a great car, dont know how I managed without all the extra room now.

I agree totally. I love the A6 too much

I went from an a4 cabriolet to my lovely big A6, I love the car, and yep if anyone wants to donate a set of 20 inch rims I would come and pick um up, never mind the door being open lol :p
I got 19" rotors on mine, and I must say, they do look good, get looking on eBay mate !!View attachment 36830

I love the rims on your car. I have seen so many sets on ebay - some replicas - others Audi. Price difference is immense.

What are peoples opinions on reps? Personally I prefer original Audi however they seem to be anything from £1000-2000. Reps seem to be £5-600. Big difference.

Mine are reps, the Audi ones have a mat/ dull finish, mine are gunmetal gloss, they look cool in the sunlight, and I was told the reps are Easier to refurb if needed than the audi 1s, bud don't quote me as I don't know why they would be

Mine are reps, the Audi ones have a mat/ dull finish, mine are gunmetal gloss, they look cool in the sunlight, and I was told the reps are Easier to refurb if needed than the audi 1s, bud don't quote me as I don't know why they would be

I think the Audi 1s are diamond cut. I guess that could be why!

Yours do look if I say so myself! Lol.

Do any of you have tints on yours? Ive seen a few knocking about and think they look good, thinking about getting mine done but not sure on how dark to go. What are peoples opinions on them on an A6?