a6 rear window

carpetbagger

Reaction score
Hi have been reading the forum for a while, now time for my first post have owned my audi a6 c6 2.7 tdi avant 2006 for nearly 4 months apart from 2 recalls and some warranty work done by garage car has been sound.
However parked the car up after going out this morning and rear n/s window was down so tried to close it ,it would go up so far stop then come back down tried from drivers cluster and rear door switch
to close I had to inch it up is there a sole sensor for each window?
any help please

I had the identical problem (same window!!) on my wife's Mk6 Golf at the weekend. Managed to "cure" it by lowering the window all the way and holding the switch in that position for a few seconds and then repeating it at the closed point. Seems to be OK now. Worth a try

Cheers well worth a go did exactly what you said opened the window held the switch down then went to close it it stopped halfway up tried it again and it closed so held switch down seems to be working fine (is this a reset procedure or just coincidence ? ) either way cheers but will take door card off and spray window runners

Cheers well worth a go did exactly what you said opened the window held the switch down then went to close it it stopped halfway up tried it again and it closed so held switch down seems to be working fine (is this a reset procedure or just coincidence ? ) either way cheers but will take door card off and spray window runners
Sorry meant to have replied sooner but been very busy. I do believe that this is a reset procedure for the upper and lower limit points