Interior retrim

JimC64

Reaction score
Hi All,
after visiting the excellent centre console trim thread, as below...

Centre Console Trim

Then the meeting with Mark ( MFGF ) and seeing his gorgeous car with the Brushed Titanium interior, I wanted it, and so went ahead

I used Infinity wraps of BonnyBridge
[url]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...46471029,d.bGE[/URL]

as they are quite close to me, around 7 miles away.

I called and asked them to quote for the centre console area, glovebox trim and all 4 door inserts....£90 all in cash
He did say after I left the car that he would also try to do the dash within that price, but later called to say it was too complicated / time consuming so I left that out, after negotiating a price reduction down to £70
biglaugh.gif

I've posted this to share, as it may be useful for any local owners that may be intersted, or for any owners who may be visiting / passing through that like it. I'm sure I could help with drop off / pick ups etc if required.

Please see below my interior before, showing a little wear after 6 years and 103k miles, so a litle rejuvenation was in order I thought..

Centre console BEFORE...

Centre console AFTER...

Glovebox trim BEFORE...

Glovebox trim AFTER...

Door insert BEFORE...

Door insert AFTER...

Cup holder lid AFTER...

Centre console close up AFTER...

All in all a very good job for the money and I'm well pleased as the interior has been lifted somewhat
approve.gif

approve.gif

Really impressed with the edge finishing, around corners / bends etc.....much better than I thought
Cheers
beerchug.gif

Reactions: gupsterg and Tuddie
That looks superb! Looking good Jim.

Reactions: JimC64
Nice one Jim another successful mod any tips how I can get it done without the missus knowing:asskicking:

Nice one Jim another successful mod any tips how I can get it done without the missus knowing:asskicking:

Lol...simples

Give her an equal amount of money to go shopping for female type accessories...............she'll be soo busy with them she'll never notice....lol

Reactions: gupsterg