My audi A6

A6 millsy

Reaction score
Hi my name is james, i brought my first audi a6 sline end of last year and havent had time to get some pic so today was the day so heres a couple ive got at the mo.

IMG 0542IMG 0541

Reactions: Aly
Looks nice mate, i need to get a pic of mine up too had it since start of December. What engine does yours have?

Same as mine, not that great on fuel ive noticed but then again it is a large car.

Hi i brought mine for towing my brothers track car, the mpg on the car is not the best but it so nice.

hi. just got myself an a6 as well. i came from an a4 cabriolet 1.8t , to a a6 3.2fsi quattro. just got it today so am still all giddy with it at the moment and proding and pressing everything, iv had loads of audi in the past so i know and love them all !!!!!
but i never realy gave the A6 a chance before. good know why. maybe to bizzy messing about with A4'S. but now i got 1 i love it.
it just feels right
now what should i be looking out for with the A6, WHAT DO I NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON AND WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP IT SWEET

well im still getting to grips with my a6 cause ive had mine for bout 4 weeks at the mo.

had mine 2 days. still working out all the functions,
speaking of witch...mine has a phone inside it. i try to use it but it says "insert sim" errrm. eh???
do i need to get a sim card forit or do i put my sim in the thing.... HELP!!!