Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    5th Gear

Status

Do they do 3.0t petrol le mans?

Just wondered if the supercharged unit comes with the le mans trim?
    Cheers
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

Do they do 3.0t petrol le mans?

Facelift only and it may be S-Line Special Edition due to Audi upsetting the Le Mans race people.

5th Gear

Status

Re: Do they do 3.0t petrol le mans?

How did they upset them?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

6th Gear

Status
    Using their name.

I can't remember the in's and out's but I read that online somewhere, autocar I think it was.

This also meant they can no longer produce the Le Mans badges for the wings on the prefacelift and bootlid for the facelift and if you DO find them on eBay - they go for £100+ for two

And they're prone to flaking their paint so my car is a L Ms according to the OS wing
    Last edited by a6-chris; 4th November 2012 at 19:38.

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by A6CR View Post
    Using their name.

I can't remember the in's and out's but I read that online somewhere, autocar I think it was.

This also meant they can no longer produce the Le Mans badges for the wings on the prefacelift and bootlid for the facelift and if you DO find them on eBay - they go for £100+ for two

And they're prone to flaking their paint so my car is a L Ms according to the OS wing
    are they really tha rare?

do u have a pics how they look??
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

5th Gear

Status
    le mans = diesel only!
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    are they really tha rare?

do u have a pics how they look??
    Yep they're really that rare - Audi have no stock and leftovers are being sold for a mint.

It's dark out now but do you want a pic of the badge or the peeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Ste_Nova View Post
    le mans = diesel only!
    Incorrect! 2.0 TFSI, 2.8 FSI and 3.0 TFSI (sc)

6th Gear

Status
    Yep they're really that rare - Audi have no stock and leftovers are being sold for a mint.

It's dark out now but do you want a pic of the badge or the peeling?
    jus wanted to see how bad the peeling was if i come accross a pair and pay a premium would it be worth it so to speak

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

6th Gear

Status
    Sure thing - I'll get a shot tomorrow.

They started peeling after the car was 2 years old.

They're not worth the money they are at now imo.

6th Gear

Status
    Sure thing - I'll get a shot tomorrow.

They started peeling after the car was 2 years old.

They're not worth the money they are at now imo.
    cheers mate ill keep eye out for some cheap ones

2nd Gear

Status
    V8 baby... oh yeah

Avantageous

Status
    If your looking at a 3.0t now, why not look at an S6 too? You can pick up nice ones for relatively cheap now.
    2011 Audi-Sport.net Fantasy Formula 1 Champion

2005 Audi A6 3.2FSI S-Line Quattro Stratos Blue
    19x9 S6 / Half Leather Interior / Memory Seats / Black Headlining / S6 Paddle Wheel / S6 Exhaust
    Front & Rear Parking Sensors / TPMS / Adaptive Xenons / Actuated Boot Lid / Bose / Sat Nav / Bluetooth / Sunroof
    Double Glazing / Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Folding Mirrors / Storage Pack / Lighting Pack

2nd Gear

Status
    I think if you could remap the supercharged v6 and possibly with a pully upgrade you would have a faster, more responsive and more economical car than the heavy lambo v10.
    V8 baby... oh yeah

5th Gear

Status

As gav says... 5.2 litre is going to be a bit heavy on gas, and after a visit to Apr the 3.0 wouldn't be far off performance wise with much better running and servicing costs.

1st Gear

Status
    Guys your correct in what your saying about fuel economy on a V10 S6. I recently done a trip from Coventry to London and back to Coventry with my friend in his S6. Cruised at a steady 70-80mph pretty much there and back and we averaged - 23mpg!

Your also correct in running cost of a V10 S6. Again my friend had his serviced at Audi at cost off £800! He's 35 and is paying £800 insurance and the tax is £475 a year!!
    BUT - The sound of a V10 especially as my mate has a Milltek on it is amazing! Even with a Milltek on a 3.0 it is no match for sound when compared to a V10. And the seats in a S6 are so nice to sit in compared to even a S-Line model.

If you are in a position where you can afford to buy and run a S6 then get it! You wont be disappointed...
    Audi S3 8L

FK Konigsport Coilovers-Forge Quickshift-Gloss Black roof, Lower Front Grill, Door Mirrors, Side Blades, B-Pillars, Rear Bumper Insert-De-Badged And Smoothed Bootlid-LED Lighting Upgrade-8.5/9.5x18" 3SDM 0.01 Rims-Milltek Cat-Back-FK Spacers (front-15mm rear-25mm)-Forge 008 DV-Pressed Plates-Gloss Black Badgeless Grill-Tinted Rear Lights-More To Come

Progress Thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-f...-jayps-s3.html

5th Gear

Status

Very tempted and they do sound awesome, but just can't justify the cost for the sound and seats..