2010 A6 Le mans 2.0 TDI Orderded

bwoody

Reaction score
Hi I have just joined the forum. Ordered a 2010 A6 Le mans 2.0 TDI in Daytona Grey earlier today. Should be picking it up on Thursday night.

Looking forward to it, my first Audi and a great looking a very nice specced car. Currently drive an 04 plate Seat Leon Cupra with some mods, remap, cat back exhaust, wheels etc. Its been a great car but fuel economy on a remapped 1.8T is killing me on my commute.

Really looking forward to Audi ownership, I will post some pics once I pick the car up.

Grabbed a couple of images from the dealers site of the new motor, not the best quality but will get some better images once I pick it up.

SK10CUG1.jpg

SK10CUG3.jpg

SK10CUG6.jpg

Very nice - welcome to A6 ownership and I must say the Le Mans was a good choice .. Im biased of course ;)

Reactions: bwoody
thanks :). I am looking forward to the experience. Ride quality was stunning on the test drive compared to what I am used to driving.

Picked up the new car this evening. Love it. Will wash it tomorrow although its pretty clean from the dealers. Remove the rear dealer sticker from the back window etc and get some pics presumming it isnt ******* down.

Went for a quick spin earlier down the start of the A1 from Edinburgh to Haddington. So comfortable and love all the toys. Impressed with the performance too when you put your foot down.

Need to have a read of the manuals, find out what everything does, so many gadgets. Music straight from SD card is great though, works perfectly.

Took a couple of pics of the new motor this morning.

A6_4.jpg

A6_3.jpg

A6_2.jpg

A6_1.jpg

Reactions: inti
Hi,

Nice car, I was also in a position of buying this car 3 years back but decided not to because I'm one man army and that car has plenty of room. So what extras does it have, the mileage, and if you don't mind me asking how much did you pick it up for.

Enjoy your new ride.

Thanks, It is just myself and the misses just now so probably more car than we need size wise, but I just really liked the A6 over everything else. I think it is the standard Le Mans spec. 19" inch wheels, full leather, sat nav, 6 disc cd changer (probably never use this as the car has SD slots which I am using for my music), Xenon lights. It has 14.5k on it just now which is one of the lowest mileages I saw for a 2010 plate.

Reactions: inti
It's has all the specs you want when you are inside a car i.e. satnav, cd changer and full leathers. Did you barter for the price or was the price you seen the price you paid for the A6

I paid the list price the dealer had on it and bartered a bit on my trade in. The price of the A6 had been reduced by 2.5k in the last month over what they were originally asking for it anyway

Where did you purchase it from, and are they reliable.

As my friend is also looking for an A4/A6.

Thanks

Cool, I thought Sat Nav was standard, just back from a drive. Loving the car and all the toys

One of the good things about getting a new car long drives 1st time on motorway etc playing with gagets & setting everything up just how you want it had my A6 couple of weeks now & still fiddling