what can i add to MMI?

sherry

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I have just bought a A6 with a MMI that has a monochrome monitor, cd player and bluetooth that i can only connect to for phone calls.

I am wondering if there is anything that i can integrate into the MMI system that would let me play my music?

Cheers.

Hi Guys.

I have just bought a A6 with a MMI that has a monochrome monitor, cd player and bluetooth that i can only connect to for phone calls.

I am wondering if there is anything that i can integrate into the MMI system that would let me play my music?

Cheers.

Should be able to fit a Dension Gateway 500 Gateway 500 | iPod car, iPhone car, USB car, Bluetooth car kit, Video car adapterto give you iPod connectivity. Not sure if you can retrofit AMI to a car with MMI Basic, these guys will be able to tell you Audi Ipod & CD Multichanger Solutions. As you already have Bluetooth you won't need the BT version of the Gateway

Reactions: sherry
I have just bought an A6 with the same spec, basic MMI and aftermarket BT with phone call sound only, I'm looking for a way to add an Aux input for my phone (Galaxy S2) to connect to for playing my music, dont fancy going back to a CD player as all my music is now on my phone. As an alternative I have a Parrot 9100 from my old BMW 520D which I might look at getting an Audi A6 loom for. The Gateway 500 is just too expensive, there must be a better way. No AMI option fitted to my car either.

I just got a parrot system (MKi9200) fitted and have the cable's for iphone, usb, and sd cards wired into my glovebox! So far so good... As my basic mmi didn't even have Bluetooth this was the cheapest alternative.. :cool: