Audi A6 Le Mans and iphone audio?

Red D

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2010 A6 Le Mans and noticed there is no iphone dock (or even and aux in) in the car? Just two SD card slots and a sim card slot.

Is there anyway to listen to music off my iphone without having to transfer everything onto SD cards?

Just picked up a 2010 A6 Le Mans and noticed there is no iphone dock (or even and aux in) in the car? Just two SD card slots and a sim card slot.

Is there anyway to listen to music off my iphone without having to transfer everything onto SD cards?

AMI was an option on the C6 A6 (still is on the C7), but worth checking there is no socket in top left hand corner of the glovebox at the back in case it was fitted, in which case you will just need the cable. Failing that you can either get AMI retrofitted (search google for AMI retrofit or speak to your local dealer as they will probably have a tame fitter) or get the Dension Gateway 500.

AMI was an option on the C6 A6 (still is on the C7), but worth checking there is no socket in top left hand corner of the glovebox at the back in case it was fitted, in which case you will just need the cable. Failing that you can either get AMI retrofitted (search google for AMI retrofit or speak to your local dealer as they will probably have a tame fitter) or get the Dension Gateway 500.

thanks

had another good look and theres just a hole on the top left of the glovebox where I presume the iphone port would go.

Dont fancy spending £300 on a kit, so looks like SD cards for me.