Question for anyone using the 2009 MMI Navigation DVD

elan2s

Reaction score
I have discovered that I am unable to select street level destinations in a large part of London using either Postcodes or location name. Would be interested to know if this specific to my car or more widespread. If you are using the 2009 Navigation DVD (my A6 was bought new in June 2009) could you try and select your destination as either "High Street" in SW15 or Wimbledon. If I select SW15 on my car I am unable to add the next number in the postcode and Wimbledon simply does not exist, although when actually driving in Wimbledon Nav-Info shows that the roads I am on are in SW15! All very confusing. Do not know if this has always been the case as I have not had cause to go into London much since I got the car.

The car is going into the dealer on Friday and I am hoping the more info I can give them the faster they will sort the problem. May just be that I (and possibly all of you) need a later version of the navigation data.

Thanks

I realise that, but if you type in SW15 you cannot go to SW15 1, 2, 3 etc and if you select SW15 as your destination then it will not allow you to enter any street destination. The only destinations available are those from the list of "special destinations" such as Audi dealerships. Also Wimbledon, Westminster and Highgate do not exist as towns and if you try Hampstead you get the option of only sonme 12 or so streets and last time I was there there were many more than that!!