AUDI SAT NAV BLAUPUNKT "NAVIGATION PLUS" 2003

Deadsmart

Reaction score
Hi
Just got back from Audi dealers in Stockport. Wanted the code for the blaupunkt. Got and it was free ,thank god.
I enquired about updated maps for the unit. Yep but at a cost of £117. Wish i kept me tomtom any new round-a-bouts, roads,,ect are free.

Other than that offered by the dealer is there any where else i can get up to date maps for the unit? Or should i get a £59 satnav instead thats up to date?

Hate it when the unit says take your next right. 7 years later someone stuck 2 round-a-bouts there! AND ANOTHER TESCOS!!!

Ta Very much Phil

When god made me, he was havin a laugh! :jump:

How good was that £31 for 2009/10 maps. Thanks to olivarley.

Thing is i will still get lost. Thanks again Phil

Just bought one myself, I now have most of Europe covered.... Looking forward to the road trip!!

Just update for those who wanna know. Got the discs the other day uk maps 2009/10 and european maps. Spot on service even cheaper than ebay. Brill for £31 highly recommend. Phil

Just update for those who wanna know. Got the discs the other day uk maps 2009/10 and european maps. Spot on service even cheaper than ebay. Brill for £31 highly recommend. Phil

I have got Teleatlas UK 2010 files :eyebrows: and burnt on to SONY disc and they work a treat in my CD drive (mines NOT the DVD drive) that's located in my boot :icon_thumright:

I have got Teleatlas UK 2010 files :eyebrows: and burnt on to SONY disc and they work a treat in my CD drive (mines NOT the DVD drive) that's located in my boot :icon_thumright:

Is that for the RNS-D?

Any links for it bud thanks?

Anybody who needs discs for the RNS-D for the UK you can get 2010 disc from the link below, same guy as earlier in this thread but different web address. I got mine within 3 days of paying and I also bought France and Italy all for 31 Euro each! Nice guy from Portugal covers all of Europe just don't mention Benfica as he is not happy about them losing to Liverpool!!

www.navigationgpscar.com
nn.1904@gmail.com

All his discs work perfectly...... And he sent mine twice by accident :)