New Allroad underbody guards

dminty

Reaction score
I am looking at placing order for new Allroad Limited Edition model in UK and it comes standard with 19" wheels and 40 profile tyres. Car has no cost option to be delivered with 18" x 10 spoke wheels and all terrain tyres (which I think will be better in snow etc). This 18" option also comes with enhanced underbody protection. Asked dealer what the enhanced underbody protection is but he has never been asked this before and has not come back to me with any info. I think it may be a stronger under engine guard but not sure. Any help appreciated. regards

Considering the price of one of these new, the probable value of a sale to the dealer (not just initial commission but also ongoing servicing leading to high LCV), and the fact that UK car sales aren't exactly boyant at present ... I'd personally expect him to extract his digit, contact Audi to get as much detail as reasonably possible, and get back to his prospective customer (i.e. you) as a matter of priority.

You are right and am still waiting for info from the dealer despite several follow up e-mails and calls. Like the car but not impressed with dealer response.