PLEASE HELP!!!! Sports Grill For 2003 A6???

Bunnyboo

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a question that I would really appreciate help with. I have an Audi A6 Avant 1.9TDI Limited Edition 2003 (53 Plate). I would like to get the sports grill for the upper and lower part of the bumper (similar to the RS4,RS6). Can anyone please tell me are the grills on the A4 and A6 the same size and does the grills from the RS4 and RS6 fit the A6, And last but not least can anyone please tell me where in gods name can I get these grills from. I have searched high and low and cant find them anywhere. I have seen a few different grills for A4 and A6 for 2001 but I dont no if the grill sizes are the same as mine. As you can imagine Audi looked at me as if I was dressed like elvis smoking a piece pipe when I asked for advice. If anyone can help It would be very much appreciated....

Many Thanks In Advance

Last edited:
No even though the B5 and C5 look similar they are different.

I believe the RS6 and S6 are wider than the normal A6, tho that may just be the arches and not the body it'self. Have you tried ebay? and ebay germany as the C5 is much bigger over there for aftermarket parts,
it's a nightmare to find decent looking stuff! I tend to build/modify anything now as a custom job rather than both on as it's simply not available.

Hi Evomaster3000,
Thanks for the reply. Your right its a real pain in the nuts. What makes me think some models are the same size is, you often see parts advertised for A3, A4 but never A6. Thats why it gets me thinking that accessories will fit my A6. But again it cant be confirmed. Its easy to build and modify when you have the no how. Unlike me im lucky I can cook an egg!! However the one thing I will attempt this weekend all going well is to debadge the back of my car. The other thing I have looked for and read a bit about are the Audi emblem (4 circles) I have tried to locate one for the rear and front that can light up at night but again no luck...Might just change the car, would be a shame but easier to kit out something else...

Last edited:
Speaking of slight differences between the models, does anyone know if the bumper and bonnet from a 2003 will fit the pre-facelift 2001 car without changing the wings? The grill is a better shape on the later one and you can also get a mesh one, which you can't seem to get for the '98-'01 model.