Tyres For An A6 Avant - What's Best Toyo?

Ace_Bridger

Reaction score
I am soon topick up my 'new' 2004 A6 Avant Sport with RS alloys. Does anyone have any suggestions for a decent tyre? I want a decent hard wearing tyre offering me grip and my wife safety in the wet. I hear Toyos are pretty well thought of?

Any suggestions will be most welcome,

Cheers,

Ace.

Try ctyres.co.uk it has a lot of useful information and reviews of tyres for the price I would look at Dunlop SP Maxx for the few quid extra they appear to have a good write up.

Hi there

I have an A6 Avant 3.0 S-Line Quattro and have recently fitted Continental SportContact 3 tyres all round. they are a fantastic 'all round' tyre which i highly recommend. In the past I have had Michellin and Bridgestone but I would recommend the conti's hands down.

cheers

Cheers guys, I'll have a read and digest..thanks for the leads. Picked up the car today, it's awesome!!!

Read FJtwelves write up on tyres in handling section - he's virtually done a one man test on all reputable tyres

I put Toyo tires on A6 3.2 a couple of months ago and am pretty pleased, better grip than the Mitchelins I had previous and only 2/3 the price. Ordered mine online through Black Circles.