Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

A6 Avant - Warning Triangle panel catch broken...

Hi all...

Further to my last post I was doing some rooting around in the boot liner to see if I could find any water in there.

I opened the panel that houses the warning triangle, just behind the number plate, and managed to break the catch that holds it in place. Seems it was very brittle or something as I didn't apply much pressure to it.

Anyway, it's annoying me now (i don't like anything to be broken or loose in my car - it really gets to me!) and I'm hoping someone will have the part I need from a non-runner.

So, if anyone is breaking an A6 avant (circa 2004) for spares, or simply has the part I need kicking about, I'd be grateful if you could get in touch.

Thanks in advance!

A.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    i've just got the number plate surround etc to sort getting both fogs working - I know the guy has all the bits from the tailgate but he's in Blackburn - let me know if you want his details as its a bit of a long way away!!

2nd Gear

Status
    Buy it from Audi, they are not much money at all!

Quote Originally Posted by amimmortal View Post
    Hi all...

Further to my last post I was doing some rooting around in the boot liner to see if I could find any water in there.

I opened the panel that houses the warning triangle, just behind the number plate, and managed to break the catch that holds it in place. Seems it was very brittle or something as I didn't apply much pressure to it.

Anyway, it's annoying me now (i don't like anything to be broken or loose in my car - it really gets to me!) and I'm hoping someone will have the part I need from a non-runner.

So, if anyone is breaking an A6 avant (circa 2004) for spares, or simply has the part I need kicking about, I'd be grateful if you could get in touch.

Thanks in advance!

A.
    Q7 S Line 2010
    MMI 3G
    Adaptive Cruise Control
    Superchip Remap
    Blackvue front and rear accident camera