S-line 5 spoke new style alloys fitment

a6tdi27q

Reaction score
I have a set of genuine Audi new style S-Line 5 spoke alloys that came of A4 2008/9 model, they are 18" 8J with 47 offset with 245/40/18 tyres. I was advised by Audi dealer they would fit my A6 2.7 TDI Quattro 2006 before I purchased them.As I was about to change the existing 17" standard alloys for these new 18" wheels I found out there is play in the centre around the hub bore so I was worried about possible vibration at high speeds due to the wheel being centered on the bolts rather than the hub so decided to hold the fire.Does anyone know if Audi sell centre rings / adaptors to make these wheels compatible with A6? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

you can buy spigot rings that fit in the wheel centre.i did this with a set of a5 wheels that i fitted to my allroad and it works perfect.will try and find out where i got them i think they cost about £20 you may be able to find a wheel or tuning centre on ebay.audi dont deal with these types of parts.

Thanks Paul, thought that might be the case re Audi not stocking such parts.Found quite a few on ebay, just need to take the measurements again just to be sure. Btw, are the ones you bought made of plastic?

to be honest i cant remember as they were sent to my mates place direct as he was fitting them i have a feeling they were alloy

Would appreciate it if you can find out where you got them from, thanks mate.

Last edited:
try the following link i think these are the people i got them from. best of luck www.applegate.co.uk/company

just found further info try motorsport wheels tilbury tel no 01375489500 hope this helps