Hello all, I would be greatfull for any feed back on the following problems:
1. Blebs in paintwork, on all 4 wheel arches, door bottoms and edge insert strip of roof and bottom of boot door window.
2. On uneven bumpy roads, its all over the place, sometimes the rear end skips out on pot holes. The only thing I found is the front lower track arm bushes have slight movement (same both sides) is this normal.
3. Drivers door catch switch does not put on the footwell door and int lights.
4. LCD display is fading.
5. Camshafts are noisy. Could they fail.
Car done 178,000 miles full Audi service history
6. Sometimes the autobox seems a little lazy hanging on to the gears when gently accelarating. Is this common?