a6 allroad sat nav, TV system

dloughrey

Reaction score
Hi, I have just bought a 2008 A6 allroad which was initially to be exported to Japan.
It is fully loaded with sat nav, tv, reversing camera etc.
Does anyone know what parts of it should work in the UK and what I will need to replace?
The reversing camera is working perfectly as is the radio ( But wrong FM frequency ).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Dominic.

I`d be inclined to talk to one the many importers that ship over Jap registered cars. They would have a fair idea as they deal with cars from the Jap market.
I bought my daughter a Nissan Figaro which had some mods done to make it legal in the UK but she had the radio refurbed to get UK frequencies.

Dave

Hi Dominic - we live a long way away - New Zealand. However we're in exactly same boat as you - have a Japanese imported 2004 Allroad 2.7T. It has the Japanese Navigation Plus system and CD changer. The changer works fine and teh radio picks up wrong frequencies, but Sat Nav doesnt work here. Looking to pick up a Symhony radio from US and fit myself but a little nervous... if you hear anything of value let me know. I think our frequencies and everything else should be same as you.

cheers
Richard