Rear Wishbones

PincherA6

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been told by my mechanic that I need the rear wishbones replace on my A6 Quattro Avant 2.8. Now I've had a look around the normal places on the web but can't find anywhere that has the rear wishbones and I don't really want the expense of going to Audi. Does anyone know where I can get these and roughly what sort of price I'm looking at. Also have one cracked rear spring which I was going ro replace with a fullset of lowered springs. I found a set of Apex springs on ebay. Can anyone give me an opinion on these. I haven't had the Audi long and don't know much about this car yet.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Colin

Suspect that I have the same problem as the inner edges of both rear tyres are shot to bits. Asfor APEXsprings, I have had them on a number of cars in the past and they have always been alright for me, though I don't mind firm rides. Hope that helps, Dave.

I had the same problem with my A6 on the rears until i had the wheels aligned properly - the rears can be adjusted for alignment as well as the fronts. It would appear not a lot of people know that, nor many have the facility to check and adjust either.