2002 A6 Xenons

radian57

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Brand new to the forum and I'm trying to find some info out. I want to get a 2002 A6 3.0 with Xenon Headlamps. I've found one that is perfect which is located 300 miles from me. Its a certified Audi car though, so I feel pretty confident buying it sight unseen. Only problem is that the dealer says that it does not have xenon. However, it DOES have headlamp washers. I thought the two things came together??? Is it possible on 2002 to have washers without xenons???? Any input about this issue or any other issues with the 2002 A6 3.0 is great appreciated. Thanks!

Steve

Headlamp washers where an optional extra on any A6 from 1997 on. Ordering Xenon's automatically included the headlamp washers - so unfortunately it is possible to have washers without.

Worth asking the dealer whether the car is fitted with headlamp adjustment - a sure fire way to confirm whether it's got Xenons or not - Xenons have NO manual adjustment for the lights

Cheers
Geoff

You don't say whether you are looking for an Avant or a Saloon - My Local Audi dealers got a peach of a June 2003 with Xenons & SatNav for 30K Saloon