workshop manual

sherry

Reaction score
hi

would anyone know where i can download a workshop manual for a 2001 a6 avant 1.8t quattro please.

cheers.

I'v tried and there is very little about.

www.vagcat.com are good for some exploded diagrams and part numbers etc.

I did get a cheap one off ebay but is pretty naff, got enough detail if you really hunt for it.

Yet to find a decent one at a good price.

Check out Fleabay,you can get some pretty good ones one there. Elsawin are the ones to go for, they are dealer spec. and cover every model. They only cost about £5, but it can be a bit of a lottery getting one that will load properly. It took me 2 attempts, but well worth it.
Short of that have a look on Amazon for Bentlys manuals, thay start at about £40. They are dealer spec manuals and come from the USA, consequently diesels are not covered as they are not very big in America.
Haynes don't do them, as the A6 is not deemed popular enough to bother printing one!!

Thank you guys.

il have a look
:beerchug:

Can highly recommend elsawin... so much info it comes on 2 dvds and a cd. Fleabay usually have dodgy copies floating around for sale :)

If anyone finds a seller selling good copies of elsawin please post, i got a mithell on demand one, ok but hardly brilliant, had to use my extensive knowledge to fill the gaps.

Check out Fleabay,you can get some pretty good ones one there. Elsawin are the ones to go for, they are dealer spec. and cover every model. They only cost about £5, but it can be a bit of a lottery getting one that will load properly. It took me 2 attempts, but well worth it.
Short of that have a look on Amazon for Bentlys manuals, thay start at about £40. They are dealer spec manuals and come from the USA, consequently diesels are not covered as they are not very big in America.
Haynes don't do them, as the A6 is not deemed popular enough to bother printing one!!
Thanks for the tip as i tried a couple of weeks ago to find one but failed.

:thumbsup:

I have downloaded it from one of the torrents sites for free.

not sure if im alowed to post the website but feel free to pm me

:yes: