2.5Tdi dash swap skc code needed!

cheezeberger

Reaction score
I have a 2000 C5 2.5Tdi AFB, Dash was dying so got one from breaker with matching key. Cant access VDO C5Kombiinstrument with Vag Tacho says access denied. Need to get SKC to put in Vag Com to pair used Dash with engine ECU but think also need Deler code and date?? anyone used Vag login or anything to do this? or any hex readers and software to decode? finally I thought this was immo2 but extra field in vag com comes up with 17 X's then 14 digit immo id which looks like immo3?
This is all just to see if my Fuel pump is really dead, so any advise welcomed (except burn it!):banghead:

i read 4 digit pin with vag commander on an 03 allroad, no need for skc, where are you based?

Thanks TDI180, i'm in cornwall so probably too far! I have been able to read plenty of other VAG group with my vag tacho but not this A6. Thought Vag Commander was only for CAN? reading around I gather vag com login is just 4 digit with a 0 infront?

Got hold of vag commander, read code login with vag com now connected fine. just got to buy an injection pump now!