cars just got back from the bodyshop

bigblokey0

Reaction score
AND WHAT A STATE

it went in for a dent in the drivers side door and wing and a dammaged drivers side alloy

well its come back today with a wait for it heres a list i compiled

damaged battery cover
overspray on the bonnet,front bumper,lights,passenger wing,windscreen
bobbled paint on the door and wing
scratched passenger alloy wheel
chips in rear bumper

well as you can imagine im not a happy bunny and the fact they drove the car a total of 50 miles to get the work done as well its a joke i phoned them up and fair play they came straight out with a wagon and picked the car back up

but another thing my drivers side door glass was scratched so that got replaced by rac windscreens with some crap patent part of glass i did ask for genuine audi but was told that i couldnt have that and i had to make do,i was told because my car was 9 years old it wouldnt effect the resale value of the car that dont sound right does it ?

Jeez mate, sounds like youve had a proper game of it!!!! Are they now sorting the body work out for you? As for the RAC, I cant see the glass afffecting the resale value, ( unless original has slight tint and it appears different?? ) but when you want the proper glass, not much to ask is it!?

well it came back yesterday with three damaged alloys where it had been strapped down on the back of the wagon and the other alloy has had to much laquer put on it and has run also the door card has not been put back on properly and there is still overspray over all the car im not even gunna contact the garage this time ive gone straight to the insurance company and there sending out an independant engineer to look at the car