I need wheels for my 2000 A6 2.7T!!!

Dreed

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Everywhere I look, I see wheels for the A6 but they all say they will not fit the 2.7T model. I was looking at a few sets for $800-$900 with some fair tires. I need some wheels that would fit and look good so I stop wearing the Blizzacks down on the roads in this heat. I'd love an 18 inch wheel. Are there any sites with wheels that will fit this model or am I stuck with the fading stock 16's? I'm not looking to buy wheels and tires for more than $1000 so if I have to, I'll just get some good tires for these faded wheels and swap them out every season.

Thanks for any help.
Dave

Hi

This is a uk forum so you might be better off at audizine.com as they will have a better understanding of suppliers etc in the US

a6 2.7t is same pcd as any a4 and a6, you shouldn't have a problem finding wheels

i have a set of 18 inch A8/S8 wheels on mine, they fit ok and dont look tacky like most aftermarket wheels do, but could do with wider tyres or spacers. ( i fitted 225/40/18).:yes:

Go to a custom wheel and tyre company/supplier, they will know what'll fit and what won't.
If you post up you original sizes, i'e tyre and wheel combination plus offset and pcd i can tell u what will fit within some tolerences.

I'm pushing 20's under standard (non s-line) arches so 18's under yours is a piece of cake, u probabily need a lower offset as et35 is the norm, but et25 will poke em out 10mm, but u gotta take in to account any increase in width when upping the size.