Badger5Monster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

A6 SE 2.5 Tdi - What's it worth.

Just a quick post, girlfriend's dad is getting a new car, and needs shot of his A6...his very high mileage A6. 207,000 to be precise, it has a full service history, in general good condition, it's black with standard alloys, standard Concert stereo and the like. It's a 2000 (W) model.

Anyway, as with all high mileage cars they're generally worth nothing, but i'm finding it difficult as to what figure to put on it. 1500 seems fair to me, but he wants around 2k, which i think might be over the mark.

What would you guys expect for one of these?

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    I paid 2400 for my '98 2.4 about 19 months ago. The milage was about 76,000 if I remember correctly.

1500 sounds more like it too me for this car, but a national search on the likes of Autotrader will bring up a wide variety of cars and hopefully give you an idea of pricing.

Deep Blue

Status
    parkers book price of around 2800 for an average mileage a6 take off a bit for mileage i would go 2250 ono. still a hell of a car for 2k especially if theres nothing wrong and in good nick with history.

Karl got a real good deal on his for 2.4 but it is older but with low mileage.

Hope this helps

M
    A6 2.4Se Man
    Bmw 520Ise Auto