Looking at an Allroad

BBMini

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at buying an Allroad, it's an 03/03 2.5 TDI auto with 61k.
Full Audi history loads of options, leather etc
It's up at the main dealer that sold it from new and has serviced it all it's life at £17k.

Is that too much?

What should I look for?

I'm looking for one as a towcar instead of my Landy, what ae they like as tow cars?

Thanks

Bill

I would look around 12k ish for this unless it has really low mileage. but even then it will depreciate like a stone 17K is way ott the cheapest i saw on auto trader was 9k for a 53 plate allroad but with high mileage. your paying audi premium

M

The 2.5tdi allroad is a superb towcar, I have towed with landrover and big volvos and the allroad is superior in most respects. Main downside is fuel consumption, better than landrover but not as good as volvo diesel. Mine is the tiptronic gearbox - I have read that the multitronic box has a poor record but no first hand experience of this.

If you do get one and it has factory fitted 13 pin electrics there will be no connections to pins 11, 12 or 13 therefore no support for 'fridge or van battery. If you are buying from main dealer get them to sort out the electrics as part of the deal.

There are lots of toys on these motors main dealer prices give you peace of mind. But if you have cofidence buy one on ebay - I did