my v6 may be ill !

bigdavie

please speak slowly so i'll understand !
Reaction score
i'm only returning 21.1 mpg :blownose: this is only light town and commuting though is this about right ? its a 2000 2.4 aps engine . anyone have an opinion or comparison mpg figures ?

the cold weather will effect your mpg, i am getting late 26's out of my 2.8Q at the mo.
what do you normally get?

mid 25's mate ! i was thinking the cold weather would be an advantage as for performance !

Iam getting about the same. about 360 to the tank i spose. so whatever that w orks out at. I do about 10 miles a day in traffic cross town so i wont get to good an mpg.

Max

Soory to say that but these are naturally aspirated engines, so MPG will be low. You should try TDI's... average MPG is 49....
TDI rulezz....:jump:

etronic said:
Soory to say that but these are naturally aspirated engines, so MPG will be low. You should try TDI's... average MPG is 49....
TDI rulezz....:jump:

nah ! already got an oil burner as the main car !

I dont know if this helps try cleaning or replacing the g46 sensor on the back of the manifold its behind the vacum pipes on the black inlet plenum. its one screw and an o ring.

This is the air temp sensor. Mine was a wee bit black and since cleaning with contact cleaner the cars as sweet as ever.

M