a6 grill

bigblokey0

Reaction score
im after a badgeless grill for my a6 ive seen some on ebay but there from germany and im not sure what model number my a6 is is there any in the uk i can get my audi is a 2000 plate

ooh that sounds nice ! might be interested also for the right price !
fancy meeting you here btw !

ahh nice one

should i buy one or will it reduce the value of the car ?

I would'nt think it would reduce the value of your car any. Its quite subtle and tasteful and for that reason, I've been thinking of getting it for my own motor. If you like it, then go for it.

Should add, that I've used Venom and was pleased with the service. Goods arrived next day and prices seem good.

Let us know if you go for it, like I said I'm interested in this for my own car.

i do like em but people can get funny with mods should i sell it in the future

Keep the original grill and give a buyer the option of either. The grill just clips on if I remember right.

A lot of people would'nt notice it was a differant grill. The only thing missing is the Audi badge. It's not like a chav mod or filled with mesh or lights.

Go for it, You know you want too!:p

I was going to get the one like that with the chrome but i got the black one instead and got it colourcoded to body colour, the quality is ok, the fit isn't great, the clips need trimming to fit and the ABS plastic is more brittle than the original but non the less i paid about £30 for one 2 years ago and now i'm smoothing it in to the bonnet so the slightly poor fit won't be seen.

The chrome one may be better.

i had one, took it off as everyone thought my car was a passat lol

Yeah it can give the passat look a bit, somone once walked past my car at a show and said "it's basicially a passat" i was like what with that nice cream leather and all this bodywork and 20 inch rims? yeah i'd like to see a passat which looks like this!....Buddy!