My Baby Died Tonight!

tyt590

Ride It Like You Love It
Reaction score
Good Morning.
On the way home from work tonight my baby died, it started missing, gave a cough and a splutter, made a rather nasty metalic noise and then ground to a halt.
Am I ****** off?
No, Not all all.
I'm ****** Right Off.:sorry:
On the bright side the AA were there in less than an hour to tow me home (Thanks) and the nice kind man loved my car even though its very very ill and in dire need of a wash.:respekt:
So, even before I take a deeper look at it tomorrow, cos I think it may be quite serious, I'm looking for an Audi A6, 2.4, V6, 30 Valve engine, depending on price.
If it's gonna be really expensive then I'm gonna have to look at other options such as breaking for spares or maybe something a little more sinister.
It's got a full stainless steel exhaust including HI-Flow cats, full leather, lowered sports springs, Nitrous Oxide that is still in the packaging and all the other normal stuff that goes with the A6.
If you want the complete car it's done 95000 miles on a 'T' plate 1999 in deep metalic red and I'm open to offers but please make sure they're sensible or the only answer you'll get will start with F and end with F!
At the end of the day I'd like to get it sorted cos I have dreams for this car but I can't just throw money at things so I have to be rational.
At the moment it owes me about £7000 but if you want the whole car I'll sell it for £3750 bearing in mind that the exhaust alone cost £750 the springs £350 new tyres that have only done about 500 miles £320 new plugs & leads £120 debadged front grille £50 plus a few other little bits & bobs.
The nitrous, that is still in the packing cost £520 with a full tank in a show bottle and thats what I want fo it. I'm not really bothered about selling that cos it'll go on my next car anyway but if you want it, it's £520 plus P&P
Anyone interested just reply to this thread with some sort of contact and we'll talk figures.
Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.
Totally Devastated. :sadlike:

Hi BlueBus, Thanks for your concern. I've edited the title cos I really don't want to tempt fate. It's throwing it down at the moment so I can't even take a look at it but I'll get around to it soon. Thanks again.

sorry to hear this...

you got any pics of the car? it sounds like it looks very nice :)

Hi AJO,
Sorry Havenn't got any pix as of yet but I could take a few for you if you really want to see it (bearing in mind that I would have to wash it first)! Basically it's a standard looking car but is naturally fast and sounds ****** awesome. Get back to me and let me know. I don't get on here too often, so don't be surprised if I don't get back to you straight away.
Cheers.

yes would like to see some pics mate :)