My Audi A6 Avant with Dietrich Kit

fakie

Reaction score
This my 2000 Audi A6 Avant 2.5tdi quattro. It has dietrich skirts + rear bumper ( used to have a dietrich front bumper but it had a small tip and fell to pieces) It has kamei grill. It has the new Allroad original 18" Alloys with 245 40 R18. It chipped to 210bhp and has full black leather with the auid sport steering wheel.

Me thinks is nice yes?

nice.

where did you get it from and how much? shame about the front bumper!

I bought the car private in Ireland, A rare find with that spec for 12,500 euros (about 8000 sterling)
Wheels + Skirts (140 euros) + frontbumper (190 euros) were all got on ebay.de (german ebay) which is the best for Audi stuff.
Rear bumper autostyle.nl for 240 euros I think.
Chipped locally for 600 euros

You can find very nice stuff on german ebay, just e-mail them in advance about the shipping. Must of them use wire transfer, but as long as you go through the ebay channels its ok. I paid 780 euros for those wheels and they are audi originals. You pay the same for one from audi.

the stuff on ebay was it from a shop or a private seller? if it was a shop could you put up a link please?

I'm having probs finding stuff at the moment!

Most of the stuff was private sellers. But just go german ebay ebay.de. type in auid a6 b5 or 4B which ever one is yours and use the menus on the left. to go through the stuff you want. Its in german but you get the hang of it after awhile.