Options on a new A6 2.7TDi Avant Le Man?

MrBroon

Reaction score
Website
www.sicherheit.co.uk
My old boss has mentioned to me that he has been looking at A6's and he has seen that there is a new one out (as per title, not sure what it is though). Not sure if this will be a company or personal car.

This probably get's asked quite a lot but what sort of options should he be looking at getting, what's worth while and whats a load of rubbish?

He plans on keeping the car so it will have to be useful for a while.

Also any comments on this engine, is it any good? Is the 3.0TDi better?

Sorry for all these questions, I know a little about the older series but I couldn't answer any of his questions about the new one so thought I would ask the experts :)

Any help that I could pass on would be useful.

Regards,

Its a 3 litre TDI quotro with S Line Kit, Metalic Paint, Leather Interior, 19 @@ Alloys.

Options,
Sat Nav
Parking Sensors
AUTO Dimming mirrors.

Get Audi to do you a deal to match car supermarkets.

I had one priced by main dealers with 10% discount off book price.:hubbahubba:

Cheers
P

Thanks for that. Are prices like those on www.drivethedeal.com usually matched by Audi? I've noticed that my local dealer won't match it saying "We provide better service, test drives, after care etc....." I was just looking for a good price!

It's an S-Line with about £2k of extras (leather, heated front seats, rear parking, interior lighting pack, metallic, 19" RS4 wheels). It was firstly only available on the 3.0 Qttro, but I think they're now doing it on the 2.7tdi.
Try to get 10% from a dealer - it is definitely possible if you haggle.