Check out this low A6!

evomaster3000

Reaction score
sivu.jpg

Full post: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2710951

It's on airbags! well low, and 17's i think hence so low, looks phat, tho i wudn't like to go near a speedbump or any slight hill like that, a6's are boats! n have tonnes of overhang so watch the corners lol

have you read the thread from beginning to end?

the car looks awesome when completed!

A6_23.jpg

looks good but to low man ........it would hit everything on the road ....and if it snowed forget it

sometimes you just have to ask..... whats the point?

Im guessing you don't know how airbags work. Flick of a switch a that would be siting anything up to about 6 inches higher. Like hydraulics but better to drive on.

Looks sweet, hate red cars though.

no i didn't read on, lol 11 pages of it! But thx for pointing that out!

Cheers for postin up the good pics! looks awesome!

Looks good red, like the colour, hate to own it! But yeah, airbags! soft comfortable and enable u to raise n drop the car like 9 inches! Ideal

IMO all a6's shoulda come out the factory like tht!

Deep down inside me there must still be a young petrol head kicking about, I really like it. it is too low for normal use etc etc ( i know at the flick of a switch the airbags will lift it) but it still is nice.

I'm still looking for an A6....really fancy a red one now. Like the Porsche rims too!

so thats what it would of looked like if i'd of done the bags.. drewl.. wish i had. best bit is its got standard bumpers and side skirt length that look way better than aftermarket IMO especially when its dropped in the weeds like that

Looks good
Would like to see it slightly higher though

That is awesome! Where the hell would you put the numberplate though?!...

read on mate, he's makin a hydraulic one which drops down when u raise the car n pops back under the back bumper when u drop it, but yeah i would like to see it higher as it may not look as good with smallish wheels.

oh and dummi, front bumper not std = RS6, back bumper has been lowered via addin on another one over the top, n the side skirts i believe have been smoothed in, so obvoiusly done a good job not that noticeable tho.