Show me your Tail pipe

AJO

Reaction score
Anyone got a nice exhaust on they're A6?

mines one of the twin pipes on the passenger side that bend down behind the bumper so you cant even see it... im looking at getting something a bit more better looking

so what tailpipes you guys got?

I've gone for the simple option. As it's a V6 engine, I got a local firm to remove the mixer box and simply take each bank of cylinders to their own rear silencers and 90mm tailpipe on each side. Was £430 but well worth it, has a mean grunt now.

PICTURES? i would also like this... however im just looking for cheaper options

I got nice non visible dual exhausts!

Not sure what the part number is they came as standard with the car!

Sorry no pics! YET....

i like the look of the dual pipes

they just cost a lot and not sure if i have room for both on mine

Forget the tailpipe!

I want some of your rims?

they are fun but the disadvantage is ****** curb stones! It is almost impossible not to touch a curb at some stage (I live in London).The rims are diamond cut and expensive to maintain.....what the heck I like them!
:kissmyrings:

In fact forget your rims I want your motor!

it's a lot of fun. I was at a clay shoot the other month a group of guys turned up in M6 M5 and AMG's all very nice. They all nearly fell over when I told em mine is a trick diesel, a celebration of the Audi Le Mans win last year!
Also for some reason possibly because it is debadged and lowered a lot of people can't work out what it is.:blackrs4:

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
IMG_0057.jpg
IMG_0062.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you have well and truely hijacked this thread!

Would them rims fit my old a6 wagon?

Tasty dude super cool:arco:
i need to be looking in that direction for my next car is was considering the allroad but now ive seen this .....hmm i wonder?