My written off

webbywagon

Reaction score
Early this morning a stupid bimbo in her Range Rover Sport, decided to write my S6 off. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR............. I have just come back from Berlin, lovely motorways, fantastic time. Met my daughters in laws and a failed alternator. Fun packed weekend. And superb Audi dealership, they even sorted out the knocking noise i had, well the alternator did that when it failed. Don't ignore it like i did as it is an easy fix, if you get the knocking/drumming noise like i had, it could well be the bearing and/or pulley. Dont ignore, get it sorted or it will cost you a fair bit. Back to the crime, coming up the M40 to oxford junction, on the inside departure lane when BIMBO decides she wants my lane my space. The outcome RROVER minus front end, my S6 minus all of the drivers side, front end and bent roof. Airbags went off a treat and nobody hurt. Miss BIMBO, could'nt you see me coming????? Her partner has got a lot to answer for, letting her loose in something that big........Well nearly as big as her hair. Insurance have been fantastic and we have a hire car free of charge already. Just a sad loss of a rare car.:crying:

Sorry to hear that :(
Glad that no-one is hurt!

At least it wasn't you're fault and you've got a decent insurers by the sound of it!

Sorry to hear fo your recent loss!

Good to hear that all are safe.

Damn the footballers wife for doing her nails whilst running you off the road!

A sad sad loss but get on Autotrader and pistonheads and get another beasty asap!

Thank the Audi gods for the aribags, good job you are ok.Lets hope you stay Audi with the repalcement

Sorry to hear that dude
at least you get to hunt for another on better even ...maybe