Phone cradle for 55+ Avant

ragebe

Reaction score
When I purchased my car from Reading Audi earlier this year, they advised me that it wasn't possible to use my Nokia 6310i as Audi didn't supply a cradle. I emailed Audi Customer Service in August to enquire and have just spoken with a Graham Jordan, who advised me that it's now possible to get such a thing.

Apparently the part number is: 8P0051435BQ followed by some superscript in German. Before I go charging off to Audi in Poole/Southampton/Salisbury to see if they can supply me with such a thing, does anyone already have such thing, that they were able to purchase from a non-Audi source?

send a PM to Craigys8, he should be able to sort you out or give you the correct advice

Simon

Decided to bite the bullet and buy from Poole Audi. Mostly works. That is to say, it took ages to load the data from my SIM card to the car but can read the phone memory, which is useful.

The speak-name to call button on the steering-wheel doesn't do anything, which is very annoying and for a hundred quid, you don't get a lot of plastic for your money. Inflation eh!