haynes manual

I dont think they do. I think you after go for the Bentley versions which aren't cheap

Simon

they are workshop manuals, nothing to do with Haynes.

you can get thme from Ross-tech.com the people who do VAG-Com, but not sure if there is anyone in this country who supplies

Simon

Ebay ElasWin workshop manuals are good about £12 Make sure you get the right one.

Basically it’s the manual that is installed on the Audi main dealers computers. It comes on two DVD’s and covers every Audi, Volkswagen car from 1970 to 2004.

Not strictly kosher but very good, oh and my copy is strictly for backup purposes only, in fact I am just looking after it for a mate.

Edited to add its now just £5.99 and covers cars up to 2006.

timps said:
Ebay ElasWin workshop manuals are good about £12 Make sure you get the right one.

Basically it’s the manual that is installed on the Audi main dealers computers. It comes on two DVD’s and covers every Audi, Volkswagen car from 1970 to 2004.

Not strictly kosher but very good, oh and my copy is strictly for backup purposes only, in fact I am just looking after it for a mate.

Edited to add its now just £5.99 and covers cars up to 2006.

Timps.
Can you recommend a seller of this on ebay as there are loads of people selling it and some feedback would be appreciated.

I bought mine off someone who is no longer selling.

If I was buying now I would probably buy this one.

Linky

Never used him so its only an educated guess I could be wrong.