Are there many A6 owners on here???

another a6 fan here. still building the biturbo engine for it though B-)

blimey thats three i should of done a poll really to find out what ppl own

I feel the same not many A6
I got one though so we upto 4 now I think...lost count

up to eight now! 1.8TQ Avant.................need more power!

Do the lowered suspension job and you can join in ;) :D

Oddly, I saw a lowered allroad the otherday, WTF!

Oddly, I saw a lowered allroad the otherday, WTF![/QUOTE]

Very easy to do...use Vag-com..1...2...3 done!!! no springs require
I lowered mine to fit the 18inch ABT snuggley into the arches..droped mm by mm until perfect..!!!

Hey include me as well....thats 14 now !!!!!!! a few more and we could start a convoy...bugsy " Rubber Duck".....LOL

I got one also, but nearly never had on friday night when the lower wishbone snapped at 45mph on the passenger side :( leaving my car a mere one inch from the ground to the sump, not good.

Ten minutes earlier and I would have been a goner as I was doing 80ish on the peebles to ettrickbridge road.

Replaced the suspension arm for a Bilstein one from a mob off e-bay 27.50 well good, not I got a drive-shaft or CV Inner or Gearbox Problem, fe cking nightmare.

But I still love her :)

Rgds..Dave

one of the A6 folk - avant 2.5tdi.
Anyone done a Bose conversion from the original sound system.

I've got a concert radio/cassette, 6cd autochanger - problem is it doesn't really sound that great so I was thinking of buying a bose amp/sub/speaker set off ebay.

Fitting it isn't a problem - question I've got is - can you just plug and play the whole thing with the existing leads etc - or is it a laborious ball-ache to re-jig etc?

Any thoughts?

1.9TDi Sport Saloon, Crystal Blue, 6sp Manual, 17" RS4s, Heated Leather, Bose

How many is that 18? Make it 19 with me then!

1998 A6 V6 tdi 180bhp (Originally 150,Audi remap) Silver,leather,alloys and a steering wheel on the left hand side!

I'm 21st then, A6 2.5 TDI Quattro 180

Are we going to talk about anything or just congratulate one another on our outstanding taste :)

Congratulations everyone on our outstanding taste....
But on a more serious note does it mean that there are only about 20 of us for real?

werdna said:
I'm 21st then, A6 2.5 TDI Quattro 180

Are we going to talk about anything or just congratulate one another on our outstanding taste :)

I'm putting all my stuff in the other forums eg diesel, handling etc. Haven't got any exclusively A6 stuff yet.

yeah but the audiworld forums are so unreadable tbh !