C5 Allroad air suspension problem , help needed

overdraft

Reaction score
Current problem is as follows, recently fitted a repair kit to the compressor all working fine, car cycling on all levels about ten seconds between heights no issues.on opening the tail gate the car dropped to level one , then level one started flashing and then the orange warning light on the instrument cluster started to flash.no matter what i try the car is down on its bump stops level one flashing , orange light on.after the ignition is turned on prior to starting the compressor starts and runs for about two to three seconds and stops, it will do this each and every time you turn on the ignition.i disconnected the battery in an attempt to clear the fault, on reconnection the green level indicator flashes both level one and two and the compressor cycles for around two seconds.prior to opening the tailgate i had no issues at all , any help out there........

Try disconnecting the smaller of the 2 connectors and seeing if this helps, if is it's the temperature sensor (G31 I think) is faulty.

Just out from underneath the car after disconnecting the sensor and car returning to level two straight away, and cycled through all levels up and down, top man thanks for that.

Any suggestions on where to get a new one with out getting my trousers taken down by Audi.

Give bagpipingandy a shout probably where you got the kit from he sometimes has them, that's who I got mine from. Otherwise probably main dealer or TPS only. Glad I could help