What Back box will fit??

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As per title, is there a Back box that will fit a C5 saoon A6?
Even a standard one where twin pipes come straight out would be better than the standard twin pipe curled down that i've currently got.

Anyone changed there back box ? performance or to stock?

Cheers,

Dan

what the zorst or the mods?

Well i bought the exhaust as a factory second of sum bloke who sells jetex pipes on ebay for £140, bargin! fitted it myself quite easily tho lots of wd40! and exhast sealant.

Cheers for info...do you have guys ebay username?

No longer have my TDi anymore.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Now a proud owner of an S4.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Supersprint do a full exhaust system for the A6 which compares favorably against Milltek who did not cater for the A6, just the others.

Find a UK Supersprint dealer and talk to them. It will be better than a Jetex and you'll get a lifetime warranty - something you never get off eBay.

ahh tru but can they match the £140 price tag for a full ss system, and technicially being ss will last alot longer than the original so no need for a warranty, hence the reason they offer 1!

S4_dan, Did you find a suitable straight through exahust that could be used in place of the standard down-turned back box? I am looking for the same thing and so far have only come up with the Jetex as with Evomaster. I think its either the Jetex or have something custom made.

Cheers.