boost question about n75 and actuators

audi-a6

Reaction score
So, Basically, i had a set of KO4's put on my 2.7t and had it mapped with boost set to 1.4 bar..... a year later and the turbos failed, got them replaced under warranty but now with new turbos on i only hit around 1 - 1.1 bar with a bit of a spike to 1.2-1.3 in 6th gear only but then settles back to 1.1, never drops off or anything like that, so dont think iv got any leaks, could it be the actuators pre-load is set differently? or would this not make any difference due to boost be controlled via N75?

so, i have managed to adjust my actuators and i have also done the spring trick, ie fitting a spring to the actuator to hold it closed for longer, I now hit 1.4 bar, but still can not hold it, it drops back off to 1.1 and then holds all the way up the rpm range,

any other ideas?? N75? dont belive i have a boost leak as then i would drop below 1.1.......

please please help

Hi
As a first step you should be able to check requested boost and actual delivered boost in VAGCOM, then you'll see if it is the computer doing this or if you need to look for pin hole leaks in vacuum lines etc.

Andy.

yeah if i had vagcom lol was thinking about paying some one at the end of the month to plug in....