Breaking 2x c5 2.5 tdi all parts available

adamss24

Reaction score
As per title, breaking 2x c5 audi 2.5 tdi, complete cars: 1999 AFB 7 seater quattro avant and 2002 sports saloon auto/CVT gearbox. Everything available. Both engines are in good condition with loads of life left and no wear on cams. The saloon gas full grey leather interior with sport seats and no noticeable wear.
The estate has dark fabric interior, tinted windows all round and bose, 312mm brakes on both, recent rear calipers and new brakes + much more... Please drop me a message if anything is needed...

As per title, breaking 2x c5 audi 2.5 tdi, complete cars: 1999 AFB 7 seater quattro avant and 2002 sports saloon auto/CVT gearbox. Everything available. Both engines are in good condition with loads of life left and no wear on cams. The saloon gas full grey leather interior with sport seats and no noticeable wear.
The estate has dark fabric interior, tinted windows all round and bose, 312mm brakes on both, recent rear calipers and new brakes + much more... Please drop me a message if anything is needed...
Don't suppose either have injectors with bigger nozzles?
cheers.
Wes

Hi Wes, i have a set of 180Bhp BAU injectors, they are the biggest nozzles fitted on these, came of a automatic car as well... I will let you know the part numbers but i think they flow quite a bit over the BDG/BDH nozzles. They might be even bigger than the early AKE ones, if you want i have nozzles off Martin's a6 which were the largest nozzles fitted on a6 but i don't know if they work in your injector bodies... You ever took one off on yours ? Need to know if the seal on them is green like in the picture bellow or grey and if the connector on the needle sensor is square or has a rounded edge !

I'll check tomorrow. Mine is the AYM engine, is it worth it to upgrade the injectors? What price we looking at?

Didn't get time today, had kids football.
Also, I'm after 2 black leather front headrests for a C5, I know they are normally sold with seats but just on the off chance.....

Sorry mate, only fabric sports interior on the avant and the saloon has grey sports leather- won't fit your avant as they not split folding seats... You could pick a pair of fabric headrests and have them trimmed to match your existing seats...

Hi Wes, i have a set of 180Bhp BAU injectors, they are the biggest nozzles fitted on these, came of a automatic car as well... I will let you know the part numbers but i think they flow quite a bit over the BDG/BDH nozzles. They might be even bigger than the early AKE ones, if you want i have nozzles off Martin's a6 which were the largest nozzles fitted on a6 but i don't know if they work in your injector bodies... You ever took one off on yours ? Need to know if the seal on them is green like in the picture bellow or grey and if the connector on the needle sensor is square or has a rounded edge !
Forgot to ad the picture, the seal is visible in the picture, you will have to remove the injectors in order to check the seal...

Sorry mate, only fabric sports interior on the avant and the saloon has grey sports leather- won't fit your avant as they not split folding seats... You could pick a pair of fabric headrests and have them trimmed to match your existing seats...

Only need 2 front headrests! Want to sink in DVD monitors for the kids.

Chris, I'm after a soul black tailgate trim for an Avant. Must be in good order without any broken clips and the triangle holder must be complete - I don't mind if the little latch on the flap is broken.

Anything?

Chris, I'm after a soul black tailgate trim for an Avant. Must be in good order without any broken clips and the triangle holder must be complete - I don't mind if the little latch on the flap is broken.

Anything?
I will have a look, the one i am breaking is a 7 seater, wish you posted this a few days ago as i've sold a very tidy a6 avant quattro to a mate and he's using it for work- does not give a rat's *** about the car ! I will check, need to put a battery on it to open the tailgate, the key does not work on it ! Keep you posted...

Reactions: quattrojames
Chris, this is the grill that has lost its partner

Photo

Sorry James, one is grey leather, the other is some stripey fabric...

2 front suspension struts from the avant quattro? Pm me a price please. Also driver door window control. Thanks

Bump ! You guys need anything before it goes to the breakers ?

Bit of a long shot as its an old thread but,
Engine cover On the 2.5 tdi? Still got it?

Mines the 180, got a cover of sorts, well whats left of it lol.
Just trying to find a resonable looking and complete replacement.

Might need an engine, need to assess the damage on mine first. Could you deliver to LE12? Price all in for the best one you've got?

Would the BAU injectors provide any benefit to my AKE, without a re-map? Got needle lift error so need to replace at least one.

Might need an engine, need to assess the damage on mine first. Could you deliver to LE12? Price all in for the best one you've got?

Would the BAU injectors provide any benefit to my AKE, without a re-map? Got needle lift error so need to replace at least one.
I have a very good engine with no cam wear whatsoever- runs like a dream ! £650 posted...

They will just run a bit quieter than the AKE nozzles, they have tiny holes but one extra so they flow pretty much the same. I would not call it an upgrade to the AKE...

Does the avant have gps? If do do you have the antenna base?