New to forum and asking for advice

Hayabusa

Reaction score
Hi everyone just looking at a 52 plate A6 Avant 7 seater 2.5 Tdi Quattro Sport which is in good condition bar rust on the arch only thing is the mileage is 244k miles is that too much or is there still life there?

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. I will move this to the correct section for you to get the best advice. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks I was on mobile so was too small to look properly :ermm:

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks I was on mobile so was too small to look properly :ermm:

hey its ok, its easy for me to move things around. Im taking it with your user name you have a motorbike? :) x

Yeah couldn't think of anything else :whistle2: If I didn't have that I would probably look at a V8 A6 for my speed fix (couldn't warrant fuel with the wife) :asskicking:

Reactions: Sandra
Spoke to the guy and the cambelt was done at 160k so is overdue he wants £1600 for it is that a fair price? Its very high specced tvs in headrests bose system built in satnav hes spent alot of money on it, but the cambelts worrying me thats £2100 after the works been done.

If the car feels fine and has the right options then getting the cambelt done is a wise move- i will rather have it changed myself than take someone's word for it ! £1600 is not a lot of money nowadays and even if you were to put money towards another car that might still need work as well. Go with your gut instinct and don't be afraid to say no- the a6 ages very well and it's a lot of car for the money!