My RS6 front bumper arrived today!!! at last, 7 months l8r!

evomaster3000

Reaction score
At last after ordering my RS6 front bumper from R&A DESIGN on 22 july 2005, It arrived today!!!

The story was it was being remanufactered in plastic instead of fibreglass so i was told it was going to be about 6 weeks before R&A would be recieving orders of them. Anyway the finish date over ran again and again, and as i hadn't completed the rest of the kit on the car i wasn't too bothered.
After phoning R&A every week to find out where it was i got the same answer that Dietrich were sending it on the next delivery because they hadn't recieved it on the previous shipment,
No Fault lies at R&A, they were great and kept me informed and sent i recieved it in less than 24hrs since they recived it, so thanks guys.

Dietrich however untypicially german were very slow and unhelpfull and couldn't give a completion date, so i advise if you are going to buy a dietrich product make sure it's not being re-designed unless u have got 6 months spare!

I will post a pic up soon! with the rest of the kit in primer as some b4 pics. It's booked in for the 16th jan to be sprayed up.

cool look forward to seeing this, i'm looking at rieger front and side skirts

Here's sum pics dunno which will work so here goes!

[img=http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5929/audiupload16wi.th.jpg]

[img=http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6333/audiupload27hs.th.jpg]

As you can see it's a bit patchy! it's been this way for 6 months due to RS6 bumper being very delayed! Anyway the boot is being smoothed off completly, a new flush debadged grill and shark fin (not shown) are also to be put on.
I think my A6 is gonna be one of the most modded around anyone with any other pics of modded A6's please enlighten me! I need sum more ideas.

I will post sum finished pics when it's done in a couple of weeks!

Car is now in the bodyshop, poped down today to see how it's getting on,
Boot is now flush! Side skirts have been smoothed in to the body, Rear bumper has also been finished off properly, it's all primered up ready to be sprayed!
Been a long wait for this as the car's been unfinished since july.