EM TuningBadger5
    6th Gear

Status

a6 c5 2.4 petrol scrapping, need anything?

Either Monday or Tuesday im weighing the car in. Currently drives. If anybody wants anything or the whole car and wants to remove parts themselves pm me asap! Car is in Retford. If the cars left driving most bits free if its undrivable ill need to pay to get it picked up n donations would be usefull!
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Car no longer drives... its dead, i went nuts with a screwdriver and monkey wrench, stolen its auto dimming mirror wooot!

If anyone needs odd bits let me know, ive now decided its on the drive in bits for 4-6 weeks, and the engine is available nice and cheap if you want to remove it yourself :D
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

1st Gear

Status
    Can you post some pictures? Seeing the car may light up my little light bulb for the parts I currently need.

6th Gear

Status
    Hi myth, sorry i didnt hear from you any more, so other people are showing interest in the MFSW and cruise control, what do you want to do? ps dont use the paypal address i gave you!

BargeFamilia

Status

My Social Networking

Add bullawayo on Facebook Visit bullawayo's Instagram Channel
    Do you have any pictures?

Midlands regional Moderator

Status
    Avant or saloon? If avant I'd be interested in the boot cover and depending on colour code, some panels. Thanks
    Currently rolling in a SKODA!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Sorry the car went a few weeks ago im not sure how to delete r close the thread. it was a saloon.