Chris NottSky Insurance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Allroad ABT Sportsline 2.5 tdi !

6th Gear

Status
    Today after fitting a 4 Bar MAP sensor, flashing a file with the right MAP sensor calibration and adjusting the stop screw on the turbo, i had a little race with a 2005 audi a8 d3 4.0Tdi (belongs to a friend of mine), guess who won ? Safe to say he wasn't too impressed with his mighty v8/twin turbo's performance and he made me an offer for the car- which i have declined- not finished with the car yet ! The race nozzle i got are idling bad from time to time but they getting better- only drove 60-70 miles since fitting them !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Nice build dude

6th Gear

Status
    Thanks mate, doing my best ! Cheers !
    FOR SALE:
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

6th Gear

Status
    Ghetto nozzle swap:

Stock turbo vs modded:

FOR SALE:

6th Gear

Status
    After having a few offers for the car from a few of my friends (including some swaps), i have decided to keep it and finish the last bits on it ! Pair of rear shock absorbers ordered from TPS and new Bilstein front shocks. Also need to order a new flywheel and finish the last bits on it. I also need to swap the sport recaro seats i had in my other b5...
    FOR SALE:

6th Gear

Status
    Towed a car to Sheffield today and took some short clips on the way there, the Loba rs4 clutch slips like mad when stepping on it so i need to take it easy ! This is with a little toyota corolla on the trailer !
    FOR SALE:

6th Gear

Status
    Update, thanks to Stuart with the green allroad 2.7TT (that is for sale in the classifieds), i am now boasting a full recaro rs6 interior in this car as well ! Seats are in mint condition and picked the steering wheel too- need to send mine back though ! There's a few bits to sort out as some connectors were chopped off by previous owner but i have the right connectors in a wiring loom from a car i scrapped a few days ago so won't take me long ! Very, very pleased- well worth the 420 miles trip !
    FOR SALE:

6th Gear

Status
    Found a great self study of the allroad, here it is:
    http://www.volkspage.net/technik/ssp/ssp/SSP_241.pdf
    FOR SALE:

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by adamss24 View Post
    Update, thanks to Stuart with the green allroad 2.7TT (that is for sale in the classifieds), i am now boasting a full recaro rs6 interior in this car as well ! Seats are in mint condition and picked the steering wheel too- need to send mine back though ! There's a few bits to sort out as some connectors were chopped off by previous owner but i have the right connectors in a wiring loom from a car i scrapped a few days ago so won't take me long ! Very, very pleased- well worth the 420 miles trip !
    well done on this interior - if anyone knows or sees and RS6 interior in cream/beige I've been looking for about 3 years and would be very interested - they all end up being grey when checked properly
    thanks

Graham

6th Gear

Status
    There was a nice white/ivory on ebay a few weeks ago, only sold for 350 quid...Wasn't a fan of the color otherwise i would have had a punt...that was cheap, paid about £400 for mine but included door cards and i also had the steering wheel from his car... Not a bad price considering the seats are mint ! Good luck in finding yours...
    FOR SALE:

Neutral

Status
    looks gooood! i'll be coming to see you again soon im sure

6th Gear

Status
    Hi Ben, still having issues with yours ? Replied on your tdi forum pm last night...
    FOR SALE:

Neutral

Status
    which forum was that dude?

only problem im having now is with the top of the door doesnt seem to seal against the body properly so I'm getting mad wind noises (fnar) through the gap.

Its water tight, just obviously not completely closed.

This may have something to do with the door not opening properly?

looks to me like maybe the door has fallen slightly on the hinge? but i didnt have a problem with the top seal with the old window!?

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty_stancing_ben View Post
    which forum was that dude?

only problem im having now is with the top of the door doesnt seem to seal against the body properly so I'm getting mad wind noises (fnar) through the gap.

Its water tight, just obviously not completely closed.

This may have something to do with the door not opening properly?

looks to me like maybe the door has fallen slightly on the hinge? but i didnt have a problem with the top seal with the old window!?
    I was replying to someone else ! Anyway, drop by one day and i will try to adjust the frame a little, however it's not easy- vw dealers have a special jig to set the frame in the opening properly. I have marked it to go in the same position as the one that came off though...
    FOR SALE:

Neutral

Status
    Ah ok. We'll let me know when you're free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12