Hi folks quick question (2001 1.9tdi 130 awx)-
The change over flap no longer operates due to the membrane in this little vacuum unit being gubbed-

It attaches to the change over flap/egr valve housing.

Question is, does anywhere sell new ones (even audi?), I know I can buy an entire new change-over flap/egr unit but it seems a waste just to fix this tiny part.

Any ideas?