Volks AutosEM Tuning
    2nd Gear

Status

Urgent help needed!!!!

I have an Audi a6 2.7t, had a remap about year ago, boost set to 1.2 bar........... a few weeks ago my turbos failed, so i gave the car to the sane garage who mapped it, they put on a pair of rs4 turbos and then mapped again, they have had the car for nearly 2 weeks as they keep having a problem, car keeps going into limp mode saying "boost limit exceeded they set boost to 1.3, so they said it maybe a faulty maf (the maf was dodgy anyway) so they replaced that, also found a boost leek on waste gate fixed now but car still has the same problem, they saying the new maf is faulty and thar they tried an rs4 maf and the car worked fine untill "fuel system to lean" came up. So basically they saying that a standard maf cant keep up with a pair of k04's??? i don't believe this. they saying the best way to sort this out is to put on a rs4 maf, fuel injectors and pump......... dont get me wrong, i was going to do this eventually any way, but after the cost of turbos ect... cant afford at the mo. So i just wanted some other opinions to see what you think??? car is still in garage at the moment, so need a response asap please.
    Audi a6 2.7 bi-turbo, spax coilovers, 3SDM 19" 10j alloys, full turbo back twin exhaust with RS6 style exits, HID's, DRL's, over sized RS6 spoiler, stage 2 remap, RS4 K&N, Infinity 6x9, infinity door speakers, orion hcca 15 in custom enclosure 1 x hifonics brx2000.1 amp and 2 x hifonics brx 640.4 amps, 2 x yellow top batterys, RS4 turbos, inlet pipes, stage 2 clutch

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    If you don't get much response, try and ask this question in the A4 B5 section, as the S4 used the same engine.

2nd Gear

Status
    yeah, i just did, thanks
    Audi a6 2.7 bi-turbo, spax coilovers, 3SDM 19" 10j alloys, full turbo back twin exhaust with RS6 style exits, HID's, DRL's, over sized RS6 spoiler, stage 2 remap, RS4 K&N, Infinity 6x9, infinity door speakers, orion hcca 15 in custom enclosure 1 x hifonics brx2000.1 amp and 2 x hifonics brx 640.4 amps, 2 x yellow top batterys, RS4 turbos, inlet pipes, stage 2 clutch